Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Week 1, Assignment 1a

Hello All,
I guess I will just get started answering the questions for this assignment. Although, I am not too sure how to do it, if it should be paragraph form or just by number. For this assignment, I will do it by number.

1. What is your first name?
My first name is Lisa. I was named that because my mom had a it narrowed down to two names and couldn't decide what one, so she let my older sisters decide. My sister, Courtney, couldn't say Britany, so that is how I became Lisa.

2. Why are you taking this course?
Honestly, I am taking this class for a couple of reasons. The first one being that I want to raise my GPA because I am trying to get into SSU. The other reason I chose to take this course is because I registered for it last semester and ended up dropping it because at the time I was trying to do too much and I had to drop a few things and this class ended up being one of the things that I dropped. I was really interested in the class so I wanted to be able to take it again when I had the time. Which isn't really now, but I wanted to take it anyway.

3. How far do you live from SRJC main campus?
Currently, I live about 4 miles from the main campus of the JC. However, that may change very soon. Things are kind of up in the air right now at my house.

4. What do you hope to learn from the class?
There are many things that I would like to learn from this class. I think the hardest thing for me is time management. I am taking 2 online classes over the summer, which may not seem like a lot, but trust me when I tell you that it will be a struggle to keep with my studies.

5. Have you ever created a blog or web page in the past?
I had to do a web page a long time ago in high school but I could not even tell you where to begin. I also was able to do one assignment last semester with this class. Unfortunately, that is as far as I am able to go.

1 comment:

SRJC Online Guerrini Class said...

Great question posed in your work! Numerical is great; it is organized. How far does google maps say you live from campus? Would love to know that comparison plus you'll need that tool later. I hope you find the 2 online classes you are taking this semester enjoyable. Welcome aboard, Lisa!